What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A-Z Guide to Learning Pole Dancing Moves
- Confidently go through 85 step-by-step Pole Dancing moves and learn them at your own pace
- Give you ideas to move sensually and what to do with your head and hands
- Help you avoid learning incorrectly and thereby hurting yourself
- Not only learn the moves but learn the best way to do them
- Progress at a faster pace than you ever thought possible
- Get the best possible results with your pole
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pole Tricks Handbook scores 70.16/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.poledancingmoves.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: poledancingmoves.com you’ll also be taken through to poledancingmoves.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)